Strawbridge Ltd., Mount Usher Gardens, Ashford, Co. Wicklow , A67 VW22, Republic of Ireland.
Here at Strawbridge we are very proud of our location in the shopping courtyard at the stunning Mount Usher Gardens in Ashford, Co. Wicklow. We have been here for 36 years and have watched the gardens blossom and bloom since then!
It’s not surprising that they were Voted the Best Garden to visit in the Republic of Ireland.
We are delighted to see so many families out enjoying the gardens, finding their way through the winding floral paths, little bridges and wooded areas. Walking through the gardens is even more enjoyable knowing that you can finish off the day with a browse in the shopping courtyard and a mouth-watering treat at the lovely Avoca Café!
By bus from Dublin:
You can get the 133 Bus Eireann Bus from Georges Quay in Dublin City to the stop in Ashford Village, or at the stop at Ballinalea just after Mount Usher Gardens.
• From Dublin, take the Wexford road (N11/M11) south as far as the exit 15 for Ashford.
• Leave the dual carriageway here and proceed straight on through the village.
• On leaving the village you will see the car park for Mount Usher Gardens on your left hand side.
• Walk through into the Courtyard and, upon entry, our showrooms are immediately visible.
From the South:
• Leave the Wexford to Dublin road (N11/M11) at the Ashford exit 16 and follow the old main road towards the village.
• You will see the car park for Mount Usher Gardens on your right hand side just before you enter the village.
• Walk through into the Courtyard and you will see our showrooms straight away.